Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dark release"eternel yellow flames {w.i.p}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zuko kiusi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Exp. : 10622

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
dark release"eternel yellow flames {w.i.p} Left_bar_bleue150/150dark release"eternel yellow flames {w.i.p} Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Life :
dark release"eternel yellow flames {w.i.p} Left_bar_bleue200/200dark release"eternel yellow flames {w.i.p} Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

dark release"eternel yellow flames {w.i.p} Empty
PostSubject: dark release"eternel yellow flames {w.i.p}   dark release"eternel yellow flames {w.i.p} Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:43 pm

name: dark release:eternal yellow flames

nature: none

type: doujutsu

description: When acitivating the eternal crowyugan the user points his or hers eyes at a object and yellow flames that never burn out appear and burn them alive.even there bones will burn.

Training:
Zuko was in his clans old homeing area.he looked around and saw the homes he use to live in."wow a deselent wate land"zuko said with no emostions.he sat on top of his old home.zuko thought that he had nothing to do so he would practicethe one jutsu that he always wanted to know.Dark release:eternel yellow flames.Zuko jumped down with his dark brown waving in the breeze.i restate to myself darkrealease:etenel yellow flames,when activating the eternel crowyugan you can point your eyes at a object and yellow flames that will never burn out will appear and burn the object alive.Zuko went into the konoha village and took a gaurd for his jutsu.He took the gurd and tied him to a tree and looked at him."W-WHAT DO YOU WANJT FROM ME U ATAKSUKI"the guard said."i am going to use you for a test"Zuko said to the guard as he activated his eternel crowyugan and walked away from the tree and gaurd and then turned back around to show he gurad his eternel crowyugan.:time for you to die and me to gain a new jutsu."Zuko said to the konoha gurad as he looked at him with his eternel crowyugan.Zuko yelles"dark release:eternel yellow flames."small flames start to appear on the gurad as he screams in pain.Zuko thinks of bigger yellow flames and still looking at the gurad.The yellow flames grow bigger until the flames engulp the guard.Zuko imagins the flams gone and the yellow flames disappear and he sees the gurad all bones no skin.The bones soon turn into dust."hm..told youb you would die and i would gain a new jutsu"zuko says to himself .Aweek later zuko can back to his old housing area and practiced his yellow flames again.Zuko looks at a tree near the housing area's and imagins large flames.Large yellow flames appear on the tree and burn it down'looks like a got the doujustu downpacked.He said as he left the old housing area.

Last edited by zuko kiusi on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Exp. : 20221

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
dark release"eternel yellow flames {w.i.p} Left_bar_bleue1500/1500dark release"eternel yellow flames {w.i.p} Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Life :
dark release"eternel yellow flames {w.i.p} Left_bar_bleue2000/2000dark release"eternel yellow flames {w.i.p} Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: dark release"eternel yellow flames {w.i.p}   dark release"eternel yellow flames {w.i.p} Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:36 pm

this is kinda like a Rip off of the Amaeratsu
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dapimpinm3talmaniac
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
dark release"eternel yellow flames {w.i.p} Left_bar_bleue1000/1000dark release"eternel yellow flames {w.i.p} Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
dark release"eternel yellow flames {w.i.p} Left_bar_bleue1500/1500dark release"eternel yellow flames {w.i.p} Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

PostSubject: Re: dark release"eternel yellow flames {w.i.p}   dark release"eternel yellow flames {w.i.p} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:31 am

Approved /
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dark release"eternel yellow flames {w.i.p}   dark release"eternel yellow flames {w.i.p} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dark release"eternel yellow flames {w.i.p}
Page 1 of 1