Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

exploding clay minions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
exploding clay minions Left_bar_bleue1000/1000exploding clay minions Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
exploding clay minions Left_bar_bleue1500/1500exploding clay minions Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

exploding clay minions Empty
PostSubject: exploding clay minions   exploding clay minions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:28 am

name: exploding clay minions

nature: earth description: the user feeds the mouths on their palms detonating clay and knead chakra level C1 into the clay the mouths then spit out the clay on the ground which form into humanoid like forms still connected to the mouths like puppets by a thin wire made of clay they will attack the foe with punches and kicks and takles and even emit spikes from there body when there sliced and lose limbs etc. the clay wire will form more wires and connect to the broken limbs adding more clay to them and making more minions with a handsign the user can make the clay minions explode since there only level C1 it should not kill unless there are multiples of the minions

im sitting at my clans training grounds beginning to learn another C1 technique the clay minions as i get up i describe the jutsu "when Deidara senpai used this Deidara creates Exploding Clay that is connected to his hands with a thin cord of clay. The clay then rises from the ground, molding itself into human-like forms. Deidara runs chakra through the cords of clay, manipulating the clay substances to attack the opponent. The density of the clay is strong enough to repel and suck in a sword. When cut apart, the clay substances form more human/animal like forms. Deidara then can connect more cords of clay to the fallen clay pieces. Furthermore, Deidara can then use the clay as explosives, attacking the opponent and covering them with clay, which then explodes. The minions, in their human form, were also able to fight with their club-like arms and to form spikes out of their bodys to stab the enemy even when Sasuke Uchiha used his chidori enhanced sword to cut them they could still detonate lets try it out kage bunshin no jutsu! " i form 1 shadow clone and tell it to fight using a kunai running chidori through it he does as he is told as i make my mouths on my hands eat detonating clay and they spit out the clay and create two humanoid figures when they chase my clone my clone cuts one in half with the chidori enhanced kunai and i make another clay wire emit from the existing wire and connect to the broken limbs adding more clay to them and making 3 minions my clone constantly slices them several more times next thing you know he is surrounded by around 10 minions "its time" i do a handsign and the minions latch onto my clone completley enveloping him in all the clay minions "KATSU!!!" the minions explode causing a massive explosion due to all of the clones all at C1 combining there strengths killing my clone i smirk and leave my clans training grounds
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
exploding clay minions Left_bar_bleue1000/1000exploding clay minions Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
exploding clay minions Left_bar_bleue1500/1500exploding clay minions Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

exploding clay minions Empty
PostSubject: Re: exploding clay minions   exploding clay minions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:24 pm

Approved /
Back to top Go down

exploding clay minions
Page 1 of 1