Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

exploding clay level C1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
exploding clay level C1 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000exploding clay level C1 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
exploding clay level C1 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500exploding clay level C1 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

exploding clay level C1 Empty
PostSubject: exploding clay level C1   exploding clay level C1 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:43 pm

name: C1

nature: earth

description: the weakest chakra exploding clay level the user can make one of there mouths on there palms to eat lay and can form the clay into forms such as birds,fish,snakes,insects, and even puppets etc. and can explode and though being the weakest level they can still be deadly

im sitting at the training grounds about to begin making my first works of arts from my Iwagakure forbidden kinjutsu i stolen today i will be working on the wekest chakra level C1 as i get up flipping open my Akatsuki robe showing 2 large bags each filled with large wads of exploding clay i describe how the technique works "C1 was Deidara's most basic and versatile form of explosive clay, that is created from a single palm mouth. These are small animated dolls that often resemble small birds or insects, though he has once made snakes, fish and some misshapen-like creatures controlled by Deidara through a wire made out of clay which could regenerate themselves, while multiplying. Depending upon which variation is created, they will retain the abilities of the creatures they where modelled after, i.e. those resembling birds can still fly. This feature combined with their little independent explosive power, makes them excellent for covert operations. He can produce and release a significant number of them at high speeds. now time for me to create some works of art on my own so lets begin"

i put my hands in the bags my left hand in the left bag right hand in the right bag and i open my hands and the mouths on my palms beign to chew up some of the clay when i take my hands out there chewing up the clay infusing my chakra into the clay by kneading the chakra into the clay they both then spit it out some small balls of clays i crinkle them up by sqeezing the wads of clay with my hands shaping the clay into what i desire in my left hand i have a small bird formed of clay in my right hand i have several small spiders formed of clay i drop the bird on the ground and do a hand sign suddenly the clay emits smoke and enlargens to a bird 3 times the size of myself "its beautiful! time to get a ride!" i hop onto the bird which ebgins to flap its wings as i take flight i see two sunagakure ninja spying on me "these spiders should do "i throw them all at the two ninjas and i do a hand sign and they come to life and begin to crawl and they jump onto the ninjas faces who are terrified "w.w.w.what are these disgusting things!? "those bastards would never know what true art was....even if it blew up in there face......KATSU!" suddenly the spiders detonate exploding the ninjas heads killing them instantly i then make my hands eat more clay and in my left hand i form 3 fish and on my right hand i form 2 small birds i throw the fish into the pond and the birds into the air i do a hand sign and they come to life the birds fly and the fish swim as i say "KATSU!!" the birds detonate and the fish do as well "almost done "i make my hands eat some more clay and i fire a large centipede from me left hand and it wraps around a tree and i fire a snake made of clay in my right hand whicha slo wraps around a tree "KATSU!!" the centipede explodes in sections dismembering the tree and so does the snake as i land on the ground i do one final art "KATSU!!" the bird i used to fly on explodes as i walk away from my clans training grounds as i say "i used about a quarter of all my detonating clay with that beautiful art show when i get back to the hideout i better stock up on more detonating clay" the scene closes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
exploding clay level C1 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000exploding clay level C1 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
exploding clay level C1 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500exploding clay level C1 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

exploding clay level C1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: exploding clay level C1   exploding clay level C1 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:03 pm

Approved /
Back to top Go down

exploding clay level C1
Page 1 of 1