Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

menbou shield

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
menbou shield Left_bar_bleue1000/1000menbou shield Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
menbou shield Left_bar_bleue1500/1500menbou shield Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

menbou shield Empty
PostSubject: menbou shield   menbou shield Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:21 am

name: menbou shield (clay shield)

nature: earth

description: after kneading chakra into a large amount of clay from the mouths on there palms the user emits the wad of clay from the mouths which forms into a thick wall of clay in front of the user the wall is so thick it can stop the cutting of a sword and absorb it into a wall however lightning jutsu can still penetrate it B rank and below ninjutsu and taijutsu will not penetrate it except for genjutsu and lightning jutsu it can be made with either normal clay or detonating clay if made with detonating clay the user can force the shield wall at a foe to explode on them

im sitting at my clans training ground about to learn a new art i came up with the menbou shield AKA clay shield as i get up i describe the technique "menbou shield or clay shield requires feeding the mouths on your palms clay either normal clay or detonating clay and kneading the clay with your chakra when used it will form a large thick wall in front of the user out of the clay it will absorb all weapons attacking it and repel all B rank and lower taijutsu and ninjutsu however genjutsu,lightning jutsu and any taijutsu and ninjutsus or A rank and higher will penetrate the wall however the jutsus will be weaker and slow down from colliding with the shield and if used with detonating the clay after usage the shield can become an explosive and thrown at the enemy lets test it out kage bunshin no jutsu!" i create 1 shadow clone of myself and order it to move back and attack me as my clone attacks me with fire style: fire ball jutsu i knead chakra into my detonating clay with the mouths on my palms and throw it and it forms into a thick clay wall in front of me the clay shield acts like a trampoline and bounces the fireball away from me "time for the finale!" i poke the shield and it runs straight to my clone as i do a hand sign "KATSU!!" the wall explodes killing my clone as i smirk and leave my clans training grounds
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
menbou shield Left_bar_bleue1000/1000menbou shield Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
menbou shield Left_bar_bleue1500/1500menbou shield Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

menbou shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: menbou shield   menbou shield Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:00 am

Approved /
Back to top Go down

menbou shield
Page 1 of 1