Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant Empty
PostSubject: Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant   Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:14 pm

here Sasuke and Ace will each transplant one eye into each other sasuke will give ace his left sharingan eye while ace gives sasuke his left hyatu eye this will take 5 hours (4 POSTS) to complete BEGIN
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Ace Akau
Student
Student

Exp. : 10426

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant   Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:20 pm

Ace would enter the place to look at his surroundings "Well , gotta get this done " he would say as his hand would go toward his of eye , in his mind he would think of the pain and torture he would feel a slight breeze could be fealt in the room the A/c must have been on. The Place resembled a hospital of some sort for things like this , Ace's hand grasped the outline of his eye he had many thoughts but out of all of them one would conquor all "Pain" by now was the only thing he could think of was how it would feel to undergo one of these proceedures well he had to get it done it was too late to think back , he was one of the strong kage's never backing down he did it Pulled his eye right out of the socket "Shit , AHHHHAAAAA FUCKKKK!!!" he would scream as all that would come out his mouth would be curse words of some sort he would then look at Sasuke "ARE YOU READY GODDAMN IT !! I TOOK OUT MY ENTIRE GODDAMN EYE YOU BETTER BE READY!!!!" he would say loudly still shouting.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant   Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:21 pm

I grab a scalpel and start to take my right eye out with it. I then hand the eye to Ace.
Back to top Go down
Ace Akau
Student
Student

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant   Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:25 pm

Ace would then seize the opportunity to grab his eye "Shit , GIVE ME THAT!!" he would say as he grabs it and place's his eye in his hand "Fuck" he says as he quickly plunges the eye into his empty eye socket blood would run down his eye "Heh.." first the eye would be blurry then after fixing the skin , it would appear to become more clear and visible."Thank , you.." he said as the operation appears to be over.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant   Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:29 pm

I then copy what Ace did. I grabbed the eye completely covered in blood. I then put it into my own eyesocket. We are lucky. I connect the loose veins to the eye. And as Ace said te Operation was dne.
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant   Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:31 pm

a shadow figure of Dj Dragonia appears into the room

"well well looks like transplants are going on.....here Ace take these

my figure gives ace some cotton bandages

"wrap that around your eye it will stop the flow of bleeding plus it will take some time for your eyes to truly get used to it same goes for you sasuke

i give some of the same badages to sasuke

"thats all there is for me"

my figure disapears
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Ace Akau
Student
Student

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant   Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:39 pm

"Thank you" he would say as he wrapped them around and then left for Takigakure.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant   Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:43 pm

I grabbed a roll of wrapping. I wrapped it around the new eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant   Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace Akau and sasuke uchiha's eye tranpslant
Page 1 of 1