Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summoning: Hi ōkami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Exp. : 20221

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Summoning: Hi ōkami Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Summoning: Hi ōkami Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Life :
Summoning: Hi ōkami Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Summoning: Hi ōkami Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Summoning: Hi ōkami Empty
PostSubject: Summoning: Hi ōkami   Summoning: Hi ōkami Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:02 pm

Summoning:Hi ōkami (火狼)

Summoning Rank: A

Apearence:
Fire Pictures, Images and Photos

Training
After the Training with my Master Kaminari, I decide to train my Fire style Jutsu with Master Hi Okami, The Fire Lord Wolf. I re-open the cut on my thumb and slam the ground with my palm "Summoning Jutsu!" I rise up to see my Master beside me. "Hello Master Hi"

"Oh... Boy, you summond me, What is the problem? Are you losing a battle?"

"Jeez why is everyone asking me that when I summon them? No I need to train my summonings and my Sage Modes. That Is why I am Summoning all 5 of the Master Wolfs so I can train. You are the 2nd Master I have summond so far, I summoned Master Kaminari before you."

"Hmmm... Training your best Chakra natures first huh?"

"Yes Master Hi. But I must ask, can we get started? I have a limited amount of time and I must train with 3 more Masters after you."

"As you wish boy."

I form hand-seals "I'll start off with 'Fire Style: Fire Stream.' And then we'll do 'Sage Art- Fire Style: Fire Tornado' Sound good? that's all we have time to do.

"That's fine"

After I form the Hand seals I aim my mouth at Master Hi. I open my mouth slightly to give Master Hi his Chakra and then I look at a small lake type structure. I open my mouth widely and so does Master Hi. I shoot a Ginourmas flame out of my mouth. I take a quick look at Master Hi and he does the same, exept He opens his mouth wider, making his Fireball more powerful. We both close our mouths and look at each other "You Still are more powerful then me" I say. He looks at me and tells me to continue. I sit and start to meditate so I can go into Sage Mode. Moments go by and I start to get a red forms around my eyes. My eyes them-selfs turn completely red and have dots on all sides of them. I stand "Im in Sage Mode" I then form hands seals and start to put my hands to my lips. I start to spin in a circle. I start to form a Tornado around me 'Sage Art- Fire Style: Fire Tornado' I look down at my Master while I am still spining. I raise my head up and it brings the toranado up above us.

"That's It, you've got it! Stay concentrated."

I close my eyes and quickly open them again. My Eternal Deathgan appears. I look at the tornado and sling my head towards the East. The Giant Fire Tornado lifts away from above us and start Moving towards the East. I make a hand Seal and the Fire disapears. "That took alot of chakra out of me. I thank you for your time, You may now return to your home."

"Yes, I must get back, I have to check in on the newborns. Did you hear? All of the Master Wolfs have had pups. I must be getting back to them. Goodbye boy" *poofs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dapimpinm3talmaniac
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Summoning: Hi ōkami Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Summoning: Hi ōkami Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Summoning: Hi ōkami Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Summoning: Hi ōkami Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Summoning: Hi ōkami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning: Hi ōkami   Summoning: Hi ōkami Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:29 pm

Approved /
Back to top Go down

Summoning: Hi ōkami
Page 1 of 1