Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mastering Fuuton, wind release also wind style: Sand Dust training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11585

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
mastering Fuuton, wind release also wind style: Sand Dust training Left_bar_bleue1000/1000mastering Fuuton, wind release also wind style: Sand Dust training Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
mastering Fuuton, wind release also wind style: Sand Dust training Left_bar_bleue1500/1500mastering Fuuton, wind release also wind style: Sand Dust training Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

mastering Fuuton, wind release also wind style: Sand Dust training Empty
PostSubject: mastering Fuuton, wind release also wind style: Sand Dust training   mastering Fuuton, wind release also wind style: Sand Dust training Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:37 pm

suddenly Danny is walking in his clans, the Dragonia clans training grounds however it seems he is not wearing his Akatsuki cloak for Akatsuki has been disbanded he gets up and smirks

"Lets begin for Fuuton training...after i master Fuuton i can begin my sand releasaes and master my ultimate weapon....the Daimond Sand so lets begin with some chakra paper"

Danny takes out peices of paper and focuses chakra into the paper to cut it in half showing he has mastered his wind element however multiple times he done so his paper either crinkled up from his lightning style, burned from his fire style, or crumbled up from his earth style he then begins to huff and puff a bit

" ughh....mastering Fuuton is a lot harder than i thought but i have to keep trying!" more and more he focused more chakra into peices of chakra paper and one time he looked at his paper and had a small slice a quarter of the way through it showing he was almost there mastering his wind style he focused more and more chakra then looked again the cut was halfway through the paper getting excited he focused yet even more chakra into the paper looking at it he was three quarters through the paper finally he added more chakra into it and the paper cut in half excited he decided to do the chakra paper training a few more times so he could cut the paper in half with very few tries

He done so and after several hours of the chakra paper training session he finally mastered his wind style he smirked but then decided to test it out " wait....if i really have mastered the wind style...might as well train for a wind style jutsu first before i evven think i can create sand,iron sand or Daimond sand so lets practice an easy techniqe Wind sty;e: Sand Dust Sand Dust is a fuuton jutsu where the user focuses wind chakra in the gut then exhales it into the ground creating a smoke screen like sandy dust field around them they can stil see but there enemies can't unless they posses an ocular kekkai genkai like Sharingan for one example so lets give it a try

Danny clapped his hands together to focus fuuton nature chakra into his gut and jumped and stayed in flight with Drago's wings sprouting from his back he then took a deep breath and shouted "wind style: sand dust!"

Danny exhaled but bareley any wind chakra exhaled it hit the ground but barley picked up any dust disapointed he constantly tested out and trained the wind style: sand dust technqieu over and over and over and over again training for hours almost days! the next day he thinks he finally mastered it

he clapped his hands once again focusing more and more fuuton nature chakra in his gut then took flight and titled his head towards the ground taking a deep breath shouting "wind style: sand dust!" Danny exhaled releasing a large blast of wind at the ground flowing large dust clouds in the air he then retracted his wings and landed onto the ground and smirked of his progress as he was walking away from his clans training grounds he said "hehe Daimond Sand's existence...is one step closer" he said laughing while leaving his clans training grounds
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj

mastering Fuuton, wind release also wind style: Sand Dust training
Page 1 of 1