Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toad Sage Mode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11029

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Toad Sage Mode Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Toad Sage Mode Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Toad Sage Mode Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Toad Sage Mode Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Toad Sage Mode Empty
PostSubject: Toad Sage Mode   Toad Sage Mode Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:40 pm

The after Sasuke was allowed to start training his Sage mode he went strait to the training grounds and started to think what it would feel like.

Out of the shadows came Fukasaku.

Fukasaku: It is time to begin your training. It will take many days before you can accomplish the perfect form of this technique. Now tell me what is senjutsu.

Sasuke: Senjutsu , I think i have heard of it. But i have never learned a jutsu of that type. But i sw that one of the legendary sennin used one. He said that it was th toad sage mode.

Fukasaku: Well i was the one who taught him that jutsu. Well senjutsu is when you gather chakra from the nature around you. If you cannot control the energy you will turn into a stone frog. First you will learn to stay still.

Sasuke: Well that must be easy. Staying still is going to be a peice of cake. This training might go even faster than i thought.

Fukasaku: Sasuke this training is not going to be easy as you ecxpect. This will take years to master. maintaning still is very difficult for an animal. That is whywhen ever you use this in a battle you will have to remain still while me and Ma fight for you.

Sasuke: So what happens if you are not there at the time.

Fukasaku: Well then you will be able to summon us.

Sasuke: Wait i can summon you two also. Yeah. That is even better. So can we start our training.

Fukasaku: Yes, let us begin. First you will have to focus. Try to feel the chakra energy around you. Okay watch me Sasuke.

Fukasaku starts to lift a giant toad.

Sasuke: Whoa, how are you doing that. How did you get so strong.

Fukasaku: Well it is actually Senjutsu. When i remain perfectly still i am able to attract senjutsu. This will enchance my abilities. It will give me strength, speed, agility. If you are able to absorb chakra from you enviroment then you will be able to sense other people chakra.

Sasuke: So what do i do to begin.

Fukasaku: Yo will have to get a bit of that oil. Note that when you put it on you will start transforming into a cement toad. When the whole transformation is complete you will turn into one those cement toads of there.

Fukasaku points to a place on top of th sacred oil fountain. There were various statues of toads. They were not actually statues but people that finished the transfomation.

Fukasaku: Do not worry as long as i smack you with this you will turn back. Now here is some of the oil.

Fukasaku rubs the sacred oil on Sasuke's skin.

Sasuke: What, okay so i'll keep tramsforming into a toad.

Fukasaku: No only when you master controlling Nature Energy will you be able to gather it and not turn into a toad. All you have to do to control i is to keep a balance between Physical Energy, Mental Energy, and NatureEnergy. If you take in too much Nature Energy you will turn in to a complete frog never to turn human again.

Two Years Later

Sasuke: aster Fukasaku i think i finally mastered it.

Fukasaku: Well let us see you lift that giant statue over there without the the senjutsu.

Sasuke goes over to the statue. Then looks up at it. He then tries to lift the statue with brute force.

Sasuke: Sorry master i cannot do it.

Fukasaku: That is alright. Even i can't do that. Nw try it with the senjutsu.

Sasuke stops focuses. Then when he was relaxed enough he went over to the statue and lifted it very high.

Fukasaku: Well it seems you have mastered it. I guess you will be able to use the sage mode now. You have completed your training. It took a long time, but you finally mastered it. The perfect sage mode. Yo can now returnto your village.
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11585

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Toad Sage Mode Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Toad Sage Mode Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Toad Sage Mode Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Toad Sage Mode Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Toad Sage Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toad Sage Mode   Toad Sage Mode Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:34 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj

Toad Sage Mode
Page 1 of 1