Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eclipse Mode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11552

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Eclipse Mode Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Eclipse Mode Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
Eclipse Mode Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Eclipse Mode Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

Eclipse Mode Empty
PostSubject: Eclipse Mode   Eclipse Mode Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:45 pm

Eclipse Mode Shadow_Ninja_by_anugerah_ilahi
Elicpse Mode

After i learn both Solar mode and Lunar mode , 3-years later "Their was a Eclipse" , When the Eclipse cover my Rinnegan , i suddenly evolve , it was like i had combine with Solar mode and Lunar mode , i had taken the perfect sennin mode this mode , it said to be stronger than the Rinnegan it self . After taking this Mode , My Hair became White , my Eyes Became pale , i develop wings , the wing to the left was made of shadows the wing to the left was made of Fire.
I then develop a Armor , that was dark on one side and Light on the other side . I Also develop 4-swords behind my back they could be found . i then discover a new abilities i was able to create Extra Arms made of shadows or fire .

Discovery

-First Sword -

Can Fired a jet of flames with the same power as the sun , this flames are said to come from the god of Fire.

-Second Sword-

Can Fired a Jet of water with the same Freezing power as the moon , this water is said to freeze anything , it said for this water to come from the god of water.

-Third Sword-

Can Blind anyone that is near the sword because the sword creates a Eclipse .

-Four Sword-

Can reflect any Light base jutsu , this sword create black holes , that can also be used against foes.

-First and Second Sword Combine -

-When using the first sword the user has to hold the second sword or they will be burn to ash , when using the second sword the user has to hold the first sword so that they don't freeze.

-Third Sword and Four Sword Combine-

The user has to hold the four sword to reflect the effects of the third sword that creates a Eclipse.

-Special Abilities-
The user can manipulate Light ( Swift release )and Darkness ( Dark Release ) at will . The user does not have to bee in sennin mode to use Dark or swift release .

Dark Release : The Dark Release (冥遁, Meiton) jutsu are techniques that can be used to absorb, manipulate, and release chakra taken from an opponent. It seems that techniques of this element are channeled through a mark on the user's left hand. This mark resembles two squares, one overlapping the other vertically. Chakra is absorbed through the upper square, while it is released and manipulated through the lower. The elements combined to create this nature are unknown. To date, this form of nature manipulation has only been used by Hiruko, who obtained it using his Chimera Technique to steal Kekkei Genkai in Naruto Shippūden 3: Inheritors of the Will of Fire from an unknown shinobi

The Swift Release (迅遁, Jinton) ninjutsu are techniques that can be used to move at virtually instantaneous speed, granting the user an advantage over opponents with greater strength. This nature therefore renders the user invulnerable against Taijutsu. The elements combined to create this nature are unknown

Eclipse Mode Animated-eclipse

Special Jutsu Obtain

Dark Release: Inhaling Maw
Shin uses the Dark Release Kekkei Genkai he acquired through his Eclipse (Sennin Mode ) Technique to perform a technique superficially similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique, in order to forcibly extract the physical and spiritual energy of another ninja and absorb it through the upper square of the mark on his left hand. It appears that he is able to completely remove the victim's chakra, potentially causing death. After using this ability, Shin is able to detect their natural elemental affinity, and then manipulate the victim's chakra and perform ninjutsu of that element. This allows him to deconstruct and learn the abilities of his opponents, and he can presumably utilize all forms of Nature Transformation as a result.

Chakra Used : N/A ( Gives user chakra )
Damage : 85-100

Dark Release: Judgment

Shin converts the chakra absorbed with Dark Release: Inhaling Maw into light blue flames, turning it back on his enemies with amplified strength to blow them away. The flames are expelled through the lower square of the mark on Shin left hand.

Chakra Used : 30
Damage :30

Swift Release: Shadowless Flight

Shin uses this jutsu to move at very fast speeds, striking his opponents at various angles rapidly while avoiding any opposition. This jutsu is effective against those who fight close combat using Taijutsu based only on strength.

Chakra used : 30
Damage : 30

Last edited by Shin Fuma on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11585

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Eclipse Mode Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Eclipse Mode Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Eclipse Mode Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Eclipse Mode Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Eclipse Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Mode   Eclipse Mode Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:48 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

Eclipse Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Mode   Eclipse Mode Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:49 am

Has been Updated.
Back to top Go down
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

Eclipse Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Mode   Eclipse Mode Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Because the Rinnegan was banned this can't be used , Anymore .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eclipse Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Mode   Eclipse Mode Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eclipse Mode
Page 1 of 1