Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Na-ru-to Uz-u-ma-ki Explosion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naruto Uzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto Uzumaki

Exp. : 14513

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Na-ru-to  Uz-u-ma-ki Explosion Left_bar_bleue850/850Na-ru-to  Uz-u-ma-ki Explosion Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Life :
Na-ru-to  Uz-u-ma-ki Explosion Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Na-ru-to  Uz-u-ma-ki Explosion Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Na-ru-to  Uz-u-ma-ki Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Na-ru-to Uz-u-ma-ki Explosion   Na-ru-to  Uz-u-ma-ki Explosion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:45 am

This is three days before Shin and Dragoon goes to the mission to kill the elder sage. and i also put all of the character sheets into this training, since i feel it will be more interesting that way.

(Uzumaki Explosion) - Shadow clone Bomb

Type: Attack
Range: Mid-Short
Chakra Cost:20 if using bunshin, and 30 if using kage bunshin.
Damage Points: 20 if using bunshin, 30 if using kage bunshin.
Description: You use Bunshin no jutsu or kage bunshin no jutsu, and spawn three clones, you put on exploding tags on all three. clone one comes from the underground, and clone two and three comes from right and left, they all punch and when they hit the opponent they explode and for a finishing blow original punches him after the explosion, if he dodges the punches it still explodes.

Academy: Everyone tommorow you gotta learn a new jutsu and perform it for us, the one with the best jutsu gets 50 ryo.

Sakura and Ino: Everyone give it up you know that Sasuke will beat ya!

Me: "That darn Sasuke, this time for sure ill beat him." Sasuke and ino*punches my head* SHUTUP Naruto.

Me: "Owww that hurts..."

Sasuke: Hmpf Sakura and ino forget about him a loser like him can´t do anything.

Me: "That confident Sasuke, ill show him!"

Village-
Alice: Naruto! i got a new candy today want to try it out?

Me: Sure Alice, im coming right now. *eats it* BOOM, wahhh hey it tastes good, a sweet explosion with flavor. Thats it! Alice you gave me a good idea thanks!

Alice: *Blinks* Thanks Naruto! where did he go..?

Me: "where is dragoon, he said he would be at the village today. ah there he is!" Dragoooon! you there?

Dragoon: what is it Naruto? I don´t got much time im going on a S-rank mission soon.

Me: "Dragoon is so cool, he always got A-rank or S-rank missions."

Dragoon: you there Naruto?

Me: oh yeah sorry was day dreaming, dragoon do you got three exploding tags? i don´t got any ryo but don´t worry ill pay you back!

Dragoon: Its ok Naruto here you go, im leaving C ya!

Training field-
Ahh finally with this new combination jutsu i will beat Sasuke! well i should go rest.

Academy: Sasuke your turn.

Sasuke: (Katon: Housenka No Jutsu) - Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu *Burns up the dummy*

Naruto: "it wasn´t that good..." Sakura and Ino *punches my head for second time* Shutup! how many times do we gotta tell you to shutup! Sakura-chan, Ino-Chan that hurts... T_T

Academy: Well thats it folks Sasuke clearly wins.

Me: What? i haven´t tried it yet!

Academy: Naruto you know you can´t do anything, besides we are out of dummys.

Sasuke: Ill take the hit.

Me: "finally i can prove that i am strong!" ok here we go, Bunshin no jutsu! *poof, naruto puts the exploding tags on the clones really fast*

Sasuke: Bunshins? have he gone crazy.

Me: Na-ru-to , clone one comes from the underground. Uz-u-ma-ki, the two other clones comes from left and right. and they are about to punch Sasuke.

Sasuke: you need to be better than that *jumps*

Clone one, two and three: watch this! *jumps up* to him.

Me: Explosion! BOOM, and when sasuke dropped down i hit him with a punch,*Sasuke flies right into the wall*

Me: Finally i did it, i actually did it!

Academy: Get medical treatment fast!

Shin: "Without the kyuubi´s power he wouldn´t be able to punch him that hard, tough Naruto is getting stronger and stronger. well Dragoon needs me for his mission.

Sasuke: i don´t need medical treatment! "i...i... will never lose to a brat like him again!"
Back to top Go down
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11806

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Na-ru-to  Uz-u-ma-ki Explosion Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Na-ru-to  Uz-u-ma-ki Explosion Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
Na-ru-to  Uz-u-ma-ki Explosion Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Na-ru-to  Uz-u-ma-ki Explosion Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

Na-ru-to  Uz-u-ma-ki Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Na-ru-to Uz-u-ma-ki Explosion   Na-ru-to  Uz-u-ma-ki Explosion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:33 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net

Na-ru-to Uz-u-ma-ki Explosion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Anime World :: Social Area :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: