Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyofu Tenryū
Kazekage
Kazekage
Kyofu Tenryū

Exp. : 10064

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue150/150Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Life :
Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue200/200Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P)   Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:24 pm

The Real Life Ninja World.
This is where it all starts....
Kyofu TenryūKyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Tonou

Hello, I'm "Kyofu." I am "16" I have been role playing for [1 year maybe.] I will be ACTIVE. And I think "LostLegend." Is a good admin!

Name | Tenryū Kyofu
Birthdate | Aug, 3 1194
Gender | Male
Age | 16
Height | 6'2
Weight | 155
Blood Type | A
Kekkei Genkai |Doragan
Occupation | Shinobi?
Affiliation | Suna
Team | None

Ninja ID:
Academy Grad.Age: 6
Chuunin Grad.Age : 7
Jounin Grad.Age :13
Clan : Tenryū
Family : None so far
Chakra Nature : Wind , fire, water, earth (check my clan for the reason eh has all the elements)

Background :
Birth Ark: Kyofu was
born in Suna. He was born in a the Doragon clan. A clan that is very powerful known as the dragon clan.When Kyofu was born he had the Doragon eyes. This made the elders shocked knowing that he would be the future of the clan. The chosen one of the chosen ones. Unfortunately Kyofu's mom died giving birth and his father died a little before that in a clan war. The powers that powers that Kyofu would obtain when he was older would be unimaginable. The elders tested to see which Dragon underling he was but they couldn't find out. Instead when they put Kyofu on the pool of Dragons it showed a different dragon. The dragon of the prophecy. Kyofu was the one and only underling of the Gurētodoragon said to have all element in it's use.

Academy Ark: Kyofu entered the academy at the age of 6. He was at the top of his class, known as a genius. All the girls in his class fell in love with him, Kyofu always sticked to himself not caring about other. Calm and nice and always had a smile on his face. He is still in the academy waiting to graduate on his first year.

Other arcs have not been reached yet.

Appearance :
[Up at the top or avi pic]

Abilities

Earth Element
Spoiler:

Water Element
Spoiler:

Wind Element

Spoiler:

Fire Element
Spoiler:

Lightning Element
Spoiler:

Normal jutsu

Spoiler:

Combat Skills:
Well rounded.

Summoning Technique:

Gurētodoragon

Stats:
Life:1500
Chakra: 1500

Ninjutsu:13
Fuinjutsu:13
Taijutsu: 7
Genjutsu:0

RP Sample:
Quote :
Roleplay Sample here.
(was training for the wind element)

Wind Element Training Step One:

The Wind Element is known for its ability to cut and sever most anything, making it an excellent offensive oriented ability for close and mid-ranged battles. The first step in wind training is placing a leaf between ones palms and then cutting it in half with only ones chakra. To manipulate ones chakra it helps if the ninja imagines their chakra splitting into two and then grinding back across themselves. This allows the two chakra fields to essentially sharpen the other into a very thin and sharp cutting edge.

The young Uchiha prodigy named Kyofu was found in the training ground glaring at something in the palm of his hand. " Damn come one cut already!" He was applying his chakra in what ever object it was that is in his hand. A Leaf a green leaf is in his hand. Why would he be putting his own chakra in a leaf.? " Focus..... Focus Damn This is my 1 month now doing this and I can't cut it all the way." Slashhhhh. The leaf was cut in half way. The part of this training involved cutting the leaf in half with the owners chakra. Grinding his chakra in to the leaf. " Damn." The Uchiha once again took another leaf and started all over again. Slisssshhhh. Still only cut half way. " Again and again I wont stop." Thus taking once again another leaf. " Focus .... Focus, ok ill put in slow then speed it up." Slaiashes. " Yes I did." The leaf on top of his palm cut successfully cut in half by his chakra.

“ Alright well let’s do it again till I know I can do it more times then one.” Taking another leaf and commencing the training again. Manipulating his chakra and imagining his chakra splitting into two and then grinding back across themselves. Slashhh. “ Oh yes one more time.!” Once more grabbing a leaf and splitting another leaf again. “ OK that’s good enough now ill take a 30 minute brake and start on the next step of learning the powerful wind element.” The young Uchiha shinobi laid on the grass closing his eyes, resting. “ You would be so happy Riku.”

Wind Element Training Step Two:

The second step involves cutting running water with all the Wind chakra the ninja can manage. With this the ninja has to create and produce massive amounts of elemental chakra nearly instantaneously, just as they would in an actual jutsu. To successfully cut the water, the ninja must ensure their Wind chakra remains in the body long enough after molding it.
“ That was a good nap, now let’s start on the next step.” The young Uchiha stood up dusting off his pants. “Looks like I will have to go to the Konoha springs, Only place with a waterfall close to here.” Kyofu took his backpack and rapidly flickered to the hot springs. Entering the hot springs he placed his back on the ground taking out swimming shorts. A few minutes later he was finally ready to get in the water. “ Ahhh that feels good.” Placing his head under the waterfall. Feeling the cold water drain down his head and face. “ Alright now.” Jerking back he took his head out from under the waterfall. Rapidly putting his hands on the falling water.

Making a massive amount of chakra and putting it in the waterfall. “ Cut… Cut.” Getting tired instantly from putting so much chakra. One hour went by and the young Uchiha was still trying to cut the water. “ Damn I’m out of chakra. Now I got to start this again tomorrow.” Days and Days went by but Kyofu was still not able to cut the water. Two months later he went back once more to the waterfall. “ I’m ready today will be the day.” Once again putting his hands on the falling water. Applying his chakra. “ Uh.” Fuam! The water was cut in half. Kyofu dropped to his knees from tiredness. “ Yes Finally I have accomplished cutting the waterfall.” Fainted.

Waking next to the water fall, kyofu grabbed his stuff and flickered home. “ Tomorrow I make my wind element jutsu.”

Wind Element Training Step Three:
Kyofu walk up on his bed looking up at the ceiling. “ Uh got to get up and start with my new jutsu, this is going to be awesome.” Running to the training ground with his backpack, containing food. “ So I think This move should be a long range attack.” Training and training on his move each and everyday. He came up with the Gale Necro sphere. This move is basically a wind sphere. The wind move at tremendous speed that even the sharingan can’t see how fast it goes. Kyofu focused and suppressed his chakra in his right arm to the right palm. A sphere grew in his palm. The young Uchiha threw the sphere at a tree, it grew and grew bigger destroying the tree completely getting cut up. “ Wow Gale Necro Sphere, this baby really does some damage. Huffing and Puffing from all that training Kyofu finally obtained the Wind element and knows how powerful it is. “ I which you were here Riku, I have gained the Win element. You would be so proud.” Caught staring up to the sky. The young Uchiha packed his stuff and got home. Getting his much needed rest after all that training. “ Can’t wait to show everyone my new move.”
“AHHH brother save me please, where are you Riku?” Kyofu was having a bad dream about his brother Riku. ‘ I am here my young brother. It has been a long time since we have seen each other hasn’t it.” Showing Kyofu a slight smile. “ R..Rik..Riku. You came back! Where did you go Riku, I waited for you each and every day waiting for you to come back!” Tears running down his face.” UH!” Kyofu snapped out of his dream. “ It was just a dream.”

This template was made with alot of yelling, key bord slaming, and swearing, Love, joy, and happness. Please do not try to take this app. This was also made [Coloring, fonting, ect.] By, Alice, a friend of the sites owner.

Last edited by Kyofu Tenryū on Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyofu Tenryū
Kazekage
Kazekage
Kyofu Tenryū

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue150/150Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Life :
Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue200/200Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P)   Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:10 pm

Done well almost xD
Back to top Go down
Kyofu Tenryū
Kazekage
Kazekage
Kyofu Tenryū

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P)   Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:39 pm

Oh and umm I do not see the current Kazekage active may I take his position?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Student
Student

Exp. : 10164

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P)   Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:06 pm

Pst....
If you put my name up for a good admin...
I'll give you two free kisses...... AND A CUPCAKE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyofu Tenryū
Kazekage
Kazekage
Kyofu Tenryū

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P)   Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:09 pm

lol omg
Back to top Go down
Alice
Student
Student

Exp. : 10164

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P)   Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:21 pm

lOl (: (: Hurry and get it done , I'll approve you (:
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Exp. : 19967

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Life :
Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P)   Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Yes you are the Kazekage, But you need to make the Ages of your Graduation ages higher.

becoming a Jonnin at 10? No I don't think so
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dapimpinm3talmaniac
Kyofu Tenryū
Kazekage
Kazekage
Kyofu Tenryū

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P)   Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:03 pm

kk
Back to top Go down
Ace Akau
Student
Student

Exp. : 10172

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P)   Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:07 pm

Well,also your village is being attack...I suggest you get to it.
Back to top Go down
Kyofu Tenryū
Kazekage
Kazekage
Kyofu Tenryū

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P)   Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:08 pm

Then maybe u guys should wait right. Isn't there a rule on attacking villages?
Back to top Go down
Ace Akau
Student
Student

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P)   Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:08 pm

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Kyofu Tenryū
Kazekage
Kazekage
Kyofu Tenryū

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P)   Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:24 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Ace Akau
Student
Student

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P)   Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:26 pm

Uhhh One Problem maybe two ...Uhh you cant have every element max is three soo deleate one.
Back to top Go down
Ace Akau
Student
Student

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P)   Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:30 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Kyofu Tenryū
Kazekage
Kazekage
Kyofu Tenryū

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P)   Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:30 pm

check my clan
Back to top Go down
Kyofu Tenryū
Kazekage
Kazekage
Kyofu Tenryū

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P)   Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:31 pm

nvm mind what i just said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P)   Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyofu Tenryū (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1