Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sakura Haruno W.I.P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakura Haruno
Student
Student
Sakura Haruno

Exp. : 10363

Sakura Haruno W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Sakura Haruno W.I.P   Sakura Haruno W.I.P Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:32 am

The Real Life Ninja World.
This is where it all starts....
Sakura Haruno.
[*IMG]Sakura Haruno W.I.P Sakura10[*/IMG]

Hello, I'm "Sakura Haruno." I am "13." I have been role playing for never. I will be ACTIVE/NOT ON MUCH.And I think "Sasuke Uchiha." Is Really cool!

Name |Sakura Haruno
Birthdate |07-15-96
Gender |Female
Age |13
Height |5'7
Weight |102
Blood Type |BA Positive
Kekkei Genkai | Sharingan
Occupation |N/a
Affiliation |N/A
Team |N/A

Ninja ID:Q012Y27T34W
Academy Grad.Age:First Year
Chuunin Grad.Age :
Jounin Grad.Age :
Clan :Uchiha
Family :Uchiha
Chakra Nature : Wind

Background :

My parents were killed in a terrible war only known as the second great ninja war. They were medical ninjas in the war. As i kid i was born in the Uchiha Clan. A bijuu had attacked the village. It was called the twelve tailed Phoenix. I teen named Sasuke had defeated it. I saw everyone injured in the battle. I tryed to help. I saved ome lives but most injured had died. I decided to join the Amegakure vllage. The Amegakure village was heavily guarded. Which gave it a better chance of being safe. I learned that Sasuke the one who had defeated the the bijuu. I went to him and asked if i could be an offical medical ninja. He said yes and i got to go to medical ninja school.

Appearance :
[Appearance Text Here]

Abilities

Combat Skills:
(Text Here )

Summoning Technique:

(Text Here )

Stats:
( Text Here )

RP Sample:
Quote :
I was in the woods alone. I wanted to practice my medical ninjutsu training. I lookedfor an injured animal that i could find. Nearby i found a injured deer who was stabbed by a kunai. Im guessing mabe there was someone training and accidently hit the poor animal with it. I went towards it. It was not badly hurt but it was losing a lot of blood. I started on it's open wounds. Then went towards it's flesh wounds. After i was all done the deer got up and limped away.

This template was made with alot of yelling, key bord slaming, and swearing, Love, joy, and happness. Please do not try to take this app. This was also made [Coloring, fonting, ect.] By, Alice, a friend of the sites owner.
Back to top Go down

Sakura Haruno W.I.P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Anime World :: Social Area :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: