Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Water Encampment Wall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Water Encampment Wall Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Water Encampment Wall Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Water Encampment Wall Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Water Encampment Wall Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Water Encampment Wall Empty
PostSubject: Water Encampment Wall   Water Encampment Wall Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:10 pm

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall

Type:Supplementary

Range:Short

Chakra cost:30

Damage Points:20

Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out is in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defense without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. The wall's strength and resistance change following the quantity of chakra poured down into the water, so a skillful shinobi will be able to build a sturdy one. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

Tobirama Senju was able to produce one without a preexisting water source, which was a testament to his skill and one of the reasons why he was selected as Hokage. In the manga the hand seal sequence for this jutsu ends in the same seal that activate the Byakugan, though Tobirama only needs one to use this jutsu. Furthermore, the anime creates a completely original and far more elaborate set of hand seals when Tobirama uses it in the form of having the right hand cupping the left hand with a thumbs-up.

Training:

I noticed that soon i was going to battle my bijuu the Demon Phoenix. So i decided to learn water style jutsus. I aslo needed something to protect me. He usually uses fire style jutsus. So if i use water style defenses it will effect more. He also possess some wind jutsus. So i thought maybe if i learn these jutsu fast i can learn some Chidori jutsus. I head to a waterfall close to the Amegakure village. I noticed someone practicing a water jutsu there. He yelled "Water Encampment Wall". I then activate my Sharingan. I then anylize the jutsu trying to copy it so that i can use it in battle with the bijuu. After she left i went towards the waterfall. Then i use it. Then a giant wall made of water surrounded me. I was then attacked by a hidden sand village ninja. The wall mae of water stopped the kunai. I was thinking what jutsu i can use against them. I thought fast and used the same one. Water Encampment Wall under there feet. They all went into the air. I then knocked them all unconcious and took them to the ANBU.

Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Water Encampment Wall Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Water Encampment Wall Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Water Encampment Wall Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Water Encampment Wall Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Water Encampment Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Encampment Wall   Water Encampment Wall Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:27 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj

Water Encampment Wall
Page 1 of 1