Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

C0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
C0 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000C0 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
C0 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500C0 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

C0 Empty
PostSubject: C0   C0 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:05 pm

name: C0

nature: earth

description: the user tears off there shirt etc. revealing a large stiched up mouth onto there chest they use a mouth on there palms to chew off the stitches to open the mouth the user then takes a large wad of clay and feeds it to the mouth the mouth is directly connected to the heart and turns the user and his heart into a living bomb the user skin and everything else except for there veins artiries and heart become transparent and the veins begin to recede into the heart into a small black ball with traingular teeth and pupiless eyes it will then crack open and fire a explosion of a 10 kilometer radiuscausing a gigantic 1 kilometer wide crater in the earth killing the user however the user can force a clay cone or shadow clone to do the exact same thing making them use C0 and dying rather than the real user dying

im sitting in my clans training grounds preparing to master Deidara senpai's true ultimate art the C0 which he used to try and kill Sasuke Uchiha but failed Deidara senpai died as a true artist becoming art himself as i get up to prepare i describe C0 "The highest form of Deidara's Exploding Clay (his "Ultimate Art" (究極芸術, Kyūkyoku Geijutsu)), C0 is a suicide technique used as a last resort. He reveals a mouth on his chest, which is stitched up. After undoing the stitches, Deidara feeds it a large ball of clay. The mouth on his chest has a direct connection to his heart so a large amount of chakra is built up. It then kneads chakra directly from the meridians of the heart and keeps doing it without interruption until the moment of the explosion. His explosive chakra then manifests itself in his veins, flowing through his body. These "veins" then condense into a sphere. The sphere then opens up and detonates, destroying everything within a ten kilometer radius however....to avoid the extreme side effect of dying the user can create a clay clone or shadow clone and make the clone do the C0 doing the same damage and killing them however the user stays unharmed so now lets give this a try kage bunshin no jutsu!!" i form 1 shadow clone and order it to use the C0 he understands this as i give him a large ball of clay and put it in his hand i tell him to get exactly 15 kilomaters away so im not caught in the blast my clone then runs the opposite direction of where im at and runs into the forest area when he is far away enough he throws off his jacket revealing the stiched up mouth he undoes the stiches and the mouth opens he then feeds it the ball of clay i gave to him and it begins to eat it and kneads the clay with chakra and the exploding clay enters his heart and runs all through his "veins" and they begin to go into his heart as his skin becomes transparant his heart then becomes a perfect sphere that is black with pupiless eyes and triangular teeththe sphere cracks like an egg shell the opens up as im all the way 15 kilometers away "KATSU!!!" the clone explodes and a gigantic Ohako like explosion figure made of blue chakra emerges from the clone and destroys 10 kilometers of the forest as i laugh evily and say "MY ART IS.....AN EXPLOSION!!!!!!!" after the explosion recedes every signle spot that was caught in the blast is decimated leaving a giant 10 kilometer wide crater where it exploded leaving nothing but the dirt and ground i laugh evily from my sheer power now turn away and leave my clans training grounds
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Exp. : 20221

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
C0 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500C0 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Life :
C0 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000C0 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

C0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C0   C0 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:00 pm

/Approved

You may now use this Jutsus in Battle
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dapimpinm3talmaniac

C0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Anime World :: Social Area :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: