Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<jk>It is i, King of spammers.</jk>

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nābris
Student
Student
Nābris

Exp. : 10407

<jk>It is i, King of spammers.</jk> Empty
PostSubject: <jk>It is i, King of spammers.</jk>   <jk>It is i, King of spammers.</jk> Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:33 am

I'm just saying hi, I'm new here. I guess i will be doing stuff. Anyways back to what i was doing before this. (Naruto Shippuden HD episode 134) <jk>It is i, King of spammers.</jk> Laugh
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
<jk>It is i, King of spammers.</jk> Left_bar_bleue1000/1000<jk>It is i, King of spammers.</jk> Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
<jk>It is i, King of spammers.</jk> Left_bar_bleue1500/1500<jk>It is i, King of spammers.</jk> Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

PostSubject: Re: <jk>It is i, King of spammers.</jk>   <jk>It is i, King of spammers.</jk> Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:13 am

Hi spammerman . How long have you been roleplaying. Oh and by the way i think you should make a character in the creations center.
Back to top Go down
sai
Student
Student
sai

Exp. : 10418

PostSubject: Re: <jk>It is i, King of spammers.</jk>   <jk>It is i, King of spammers.</jk> Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:59 pm

helloz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <jk>It is i, King of spammers.</jk>   <jk>It is i, King of spammers.</jk> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<jk>It is i, King of spammers.</jk>
Page 1 of 1