Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lion Barrage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Lion Barrage Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Lion Barrage Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Lion Barrage Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Lion Barrage Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Lion Barrage Empty
PostSubject: Lion Barrage   Lion Barrage Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:25 pm

Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost:00
Damage Points: 17

Training

I am going to train today .Finally , i don't even know how long it been since i've actually done this. Last time iv'e done this was for maybe the Lion's Barrage. This might take a while before i master it. Okay lets start. Im opening the scroll. Okay it says that i have to use a practice dummy . Okay where am i suppose to find one right now. I'll go check Serasui sensei has one. Serasui sensei do you have a practice dummy. Yes i do happen to have laying around here some where. Ah there it is. Here you go. So what do you need it for. Oh im practicing my technique. Do you need help. No thanks i have a scroll. Okay then bye. I start heading to the training grounds. Okay i have the training dummy. Next , Throw the dummy into the air. After you do this try to go up with the dummy. At the sae time grab it and turn it. In the opposite side kick it. Once you kick it it will go flying to the ground. When it hits the ground hit it with the heel of your foot. Okay i got it. Throws dummy super hard into the air. Yes so far so good. Turn it. Now kick it from the opposite side. Yes so far so good. Yeah now the end heel in stomach. Yaahhhh. Yeah !! I did it. I just wonder if im going to be able to use it in battle.

(P.S i know that the technique is from the show)
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Lion Barrage Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Lion Barrage Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Lion Barrage Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Lion Barrage Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Lion Barrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion Barrage   Lion Barrage Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:05 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj

Lion Barrage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Anime World :: Social Area :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: