Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the akatsuki begin movements...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
the akatsuki begin movements... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000the akatsuki begin movements... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
the akatsuki begin movements... Left_bar_bleue1500/1500the akatsuki begin movements... Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

the akatsuki begin movements... Empty
PostSubject: the akatsuki begin movements...   the akatsuki begin movements... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:36 pm

there is a young man approximatley about 14 however he looks like he is turning 15 in a couple of days walking all by himself on a dirt road he is wearing normal clothing over a long black robe with a red cloud pattern around it he looks carefree right now as he is walking on the road on the way he stops at a small food stand "hmmm well i am hungry might as well put my mission on hold for just a couple of minutes ^^" the teen said as he walked over to the stand he ordered 2 sticks of dango the young woman looked at him and smiled and said "yo...yo.your Dj Dragonia! oh my goodness it is an honor to meet you Dj-san! take the dango! its free of charge!" the man showed a sympathetic smile and still handed the woman the money as he said "please i insist take the money ^^" the woman kindly accepted his money as he then continued to walk to wherever he was headed eating his Dango on his way as he then said "guh....Shin senpai is going to be furious with me when i get back he told me to go and capture Shukaku without any quick stops or breaks oh well ^^ besides i can deal with one tails faster than it will take in me getting there" as Dj continued to walk the grassy dirt road began to become a large wasting desert as he grinned slightly "almost there... i think i can see the one tails it looks like a small sand dune over here but ill just wait til im up to it" after he finished eating his Dango Dj threw the sticks remaining into the desert sand then he made a slightly louder step when he looked up the giant one tailed tenuki Shukaku was giving him a sinister death glare as he looked up and stared at Shukaku with a faint smile "hello Shukaku ^^....you really are a magnificent looking creature and i hate harming animals but please dont hate me after i capture you ^^...........

the fight with the akatsuki ninja vs. Tanuki awaits
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Exp. : 20221

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
the akatsuki begin movements... Left_bar_bleue1500/1500the akatsuki begin movements... Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Life :
the akatsuki begin movements... Left_bar_bleue2000/2000the akatsuki begin movements... Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: the akatsuki begin movements...   the akatsuki begin movements... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:24 pm

i poof beside Dj, "uh Dj, would you like some help on this? i can take some time away from my mission to help you out ya know" i say looking at the 1 tails
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dapimpinm3talmaniac
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
the akatsuki begin movements... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000the akatsuki begin movements... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :

PostSubject: Re: the akatsuki begin movements...   the akatsuki begin movements... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:55 pm

I pop up out of no where. Hey Dj maybe i can help too. I don't have to do anything. Im still waiting on my next mission.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto Uzumaki

Exp. : 14513

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
the akatsuki begin movements... Left_bar_bleue850/850the akatsuki begin movements... Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Life :

PostSubject: Re: the akatsuki begin movements...   the akatsuki begin movements... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:07 am

The shukaku was already captured by akatsuki there is no point posting to this topic(i think)
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :
the akatsuki begin movements... Left_bar_bleue2000/2000the akatsuki begin movements... Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: the akatsuki begin movements...   the akatsuki begin movements... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:18 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
The shukaku was already captured by akatsuki there is no point posting to this topic(i think)
no he can post this, they may have already captured him in the anime, but this is an RP so we have to do everything they already did in the anime/manga
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: the akatsuki begin movements...   the akatsuki begin movements... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:58 pm

No they caught him in the Forum too. Thats wat he meant.
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: the akatsuki begin movements...   the akatsuki begin movements... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:00 pm

Sasuke Uchiha wrote:
No they caught him in the Forum too. Thats wat he meant.
when?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: the akatsuki begin movements...   the akatsuki begin movements... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:06 pm

A long time ago. Just look in the Sand village. Or when you go to the fuuinjutsu training click on the capturing the Shukaku , Sticky. It'll tell you.
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: the akatsuki begin movements...   the akatsuki begin movements... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:00 pm

okay i have already captured shukaku i shall lock this topic now

/click
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the akatsuki begin movements...   the akatsuki begin movements... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the akatsuki begin movements...
Page 1 of 1