Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tailed Beast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11552

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Tailed Beast Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Tailed Beast Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
Tailed Beast Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Tailed Beast Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

Tailed Beast Empty
PostSubject: Tailed Beast   Tailed Beast Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:44 pm

Tailed Beast
Custom Tailed beast will not be allowed only the one from the Anime will be allowed but do Know , stay updated Some Special Event will allow custom made tailed beast .
The Tailed Beasts

The Tailed Beast information will be found in the fallowing forum.

Tailed Beast I_folder_bigTraining Fuuinjutsu

Come here to train Fuuinjutsu . Fuuinjutsu techniques are the Ninjutsu sealing techniques of the ninja. They allow the ninja to contain the elements and demons

How to Obtain a Tailed Beast
Their will be Events in the forum , at some time of the day the Tailed beast will appear in a certain village , Should you know this day , you need to be to date meaning you have to try to be online much because this events will happen in surprise , the tailed beast will attack each village . Location where the events will happen .

Tailed Beast I_folder_bigLand Of Fire

The Land of Fire (火の国, Hi no Kuni) is one of the largest and most powerful countries. Its government leader is the Fire Daimyo. The Land of Fire was the first country to adopt a ninja village, Konohagakure, a custom other countries would soon adopt. The Land of Fire is appropriately oriented towards the element of fire, typically having very bright and warm weather. While not the largest country, it has the largest hidden village
Tailed Beast I_folder_bigLand of Wind

The Land of The Oasis (風の国, Oashisu no Kuni). It is located south-west of the Land of Fire and borders the Land of Rain. The country covers a vast realm, but that realm used to be comprised of deserts, however it is now covered by a large expanse of rain-forest. Extremely heavy rainfall throughout the year, the people of the country live in villages built on high wooden houses. Despite the country's extremely moist environment, it has a large vast area's of swamps and rivers. The Land of the Oasis is on good terms with the Land of Rice, with a lot of trade going on between the two countries.
Tailed Beast I_folder_bigLand of Earth

The Land of Earth (土の国, Tsuchi no Kuni). It is located north-west of the Land of Fire. The country is mostly comprised of desolate, rocky areas. The border of the Land of Earth runs along a rocky mountain range, blocking communication with other countries. The wind blowing from the north passes over these mountains, carrying small rocks from the Land of Earth to the surrounding countries. This famous natural phenomenon is called "Gan'u" (岩雨, "Rock Rain").
Tailed Beast I_folder_bigLand of Water

The Land of Water (水の国, Mizu no Kuni) is oriented towards the element of water (Suiton). It is composed of many islands, with each having its own unique traditions. The country's weather is typically cool and full of mist and lakes. In some places, like the area where Haku grew up, it is very cold and snows quite a bit.
Tailed Beast I_folder_bigLand of Lightning

The Land of Lightning (雷の国, Kaminari no Kuni) It is located on a peninsula north-east of the Land of Fire and it is considered one of the Five Great Countries. In the center of the country are vast mountain ranges, whose many thunder storms are said to give the country its name. From these mountain ranges, many rivers flow to the sea, creating a very crooked coastline that displays an impressive oceanic beauty. There are many hot springs located within the country.
Tailed Beast I_folder_bigLand of Rain

Amegakure (雨隠れの里, Amegakure; Literally meaning "Village Hidden in Rain"), also known as Hidden Rain Village, is a small yet highly industrialized hidden village located in an unnamed country. It seems to be a rather loosely knit village, befitting the destabilized country, as a fair number of its ninja seem to either be missing-nin or end up as missing-nin, as the infamous Akatsuki leader Nagato and his partner Konan originate from this village. Its symbol is composed of four parallel vertical lines, resembling rain.
Tailed Beast I_folder_bigLand of Rivers

Takigakure (滝隠れの里, Takigakure; Literally meaning "Village Hidden in a Waterfall") is located in an unnamed country. In terms of the village's appearance, Takigakure seems to be based on mostly Southeast Asian aesthetics. Their current leader is Shibuki. The ninja of this village seem to specialize in water-based jutsu
Tailed Beast I_folder_bigLand of Rice Fields

The Land of Sound (音の国, Oto no Kuni) is a neighbor country of the Land of Fire. It is a relatively new country in the political scene, though it has existed for some time under the name of the Land of Rice Fields (田の国, Ta no Kuni; English TV "Land of Rice Patties"). Orochimaru conquered the country and convinced its daimyo to let him establish his own ninja village

How to train a Tailed Beast

-One Tails ( 300 word post )
-Two Tails ( 500 word post )
-Three Tails ( 700 word post )
-Four Taisl ( 1,000 word post )
-five tails ( 1,500 word post )
-Six Tails ( 2,000 word post )
-Seven Tails ( 2,500 word post )
-Eight Tails ( 3,000 word post )
-Nine Tails ( 3,500 word post )
-Ten Tails ( 4,000 word post )

Come here to train your tailed beast

Tailed Beast I_folder_bigTraining Fuuinjutsu

Come here to train Fuuinjutsu . Fuuinjutsu techniques are the Ninjutsu sealing techniques of the ninja. They allow the ninja to contain the elements and demons
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net

Tailed Beast
Page 1 of 1