Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Glossary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11522

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Forum Glossary Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Forum Glossary Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
Forum Glossary Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Forum Glossary Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

Forum Glossary Empty
PostSubject: Forum Glossary   Forum Glossary Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Forum TopicsPostsLast Posts
Konoha Strict Correctional Facility

Forum Glossary I_folder_bigRules & Announcements

Forum Glossary Announ11The rules, regulations, and requirements for this site are posted here. It is your responsibility to read and follow them accordingly, and is expected out of every member, no exceptions. Updates to the site, announcements of changes, and upcoming events are also posted here. Read them to keep up to date.
1212Yesterday at 17:26
Shin Fuma
Forum Glossary Icon_latest_reply
Forum Glossary I_folder_bigTechnical Issues

Forum Glossary Tech10Having problems using the forums or site? If the FAQ doesn't answer them, post here and explain to us what kind of issue you are having. If a user does not successfully answer it, then you best choice is to Via PM a Administrator of this forum.
Forum Glossary I_folder_bigFeedback Forum

Forum Glossary Feedba10Have any opinions or suggestions for us about the site, and you think that it will help out the forums on making it into a better site? Well then, feel free to post them here.
13Yesterday at 1:26
dragoon master dj
Meetings and Farewells

Forum Glossary I_folder_bigIntroductions

Forum Glossary Intro10Are you alone and you want to feel welcomed? Well, then, just introduce yourself to the community here. All forum rules still apply.
12Sat 19 Jun 2010 - 3:51
Shin Fuma
Forum Glossary I_folder_bigAbsence Board

Forum Glossary Bye10Absence board. Give the reason of your absence and expected return. If an admin however happens to become inactive for over a week without genuine reason then he will be stripped.
Role Playing Board

Forum Glossary I_categoryNindo

Forum Glossary Nindoi10Come here to choose your ninja path , your ninja path will determine your ninja chakra nature and your nindo , if you choose this path you will begin your Adventure in the land of fire , and your home will be the village hidden in the Leaves .
11Sat 19 Jun 2010 - 4:25
Shin Fuma
Forum Glossary I_folder_bigKage Room

Forum Glossary Room10Kages from all villages can come here to post missions , they can give mission among other villages or missions for the vilage ninjas .
11Thu 17 Jun 2010 - 16:47
Shin Fuma
Forum Glossary I_categoryAcademy

Forum Glossary Academ10Come here to learn Taijutsu , Genjutsu , Ninjutsu , as you train you can create your custom jutsu , or you can train jutsu from the show , such as chidori .
1729Yesterday at 3:23
Shin Fuma
Forum Glossary I_categoryArena

Forum Glossary Areba10Come here to have challanges or have practice battles .
Forum Glossary I_categoryTravel

Forum Glossary Travel10Come here to Go from village to village , because this are the area between shinobi villages . If your going on a mission or you want to travel to another village , you have to come here and take the correct way .Use this forum to get to the village or destination of your choice
17Today at 0:59
Shin Fuma
Forum Glossary I_categoryShops

Forum Glossary Debate10All important items such as weapons , clothes can be purchase here , and you can also create your own weapons , items , clothes here by making shops .
77Yesterday at 2:59
dragoon master dj
Forum Glossary I_categoryCreation Center

Forum Glossary Shops10Come here to create your clan and , or your character.
926Yesterday at 7:03
leji_hyuga
Hidden Villages

Forum Glossary I_categoryVillages Social Group

Forum Glossary Villag10All villages , Social Group go here . Users can come here to talk among their villagesrs friends , train and have battles and get missions from the village kage.
Social Area

Forum Glossary I_folder_bigOff-Topic

Forum Glossary Off10Do you want to talk about anything you want? Do you want to post anything you can think of without being called a spammer? Well, then just think about anything you can think of under the sun.
1113Yesterday at 3:48
dragoon master dj
Forum Glossary I_folder_bigAdvertisements

Forum Glossary Adver_10Here you may post a link to your forum, make sure that you have read the rules, and have a great time posting it
27Yesterday at 17:35
Shin Fuma
Forum Glossary I_folder_bigDebate Forum

Forum Glossary Debate11Debate or debating is a formal method of interactive and representational argument. Debate is a broader form of argument than logical argument, which only examines consistency from axiom, and factual argument.
Forum Glossary I_folder_bigAnime discussions

Forum Glossary Disscu10Conversation or debate concerning Anime ; Text giving further detail on a subject
11Yesterday at 3:40
dragoon master dj
Forum Glossary I_folder_bigBattle Grounds

Forum Glossary Bat10Endlessly debate hypothetical battles between your favorite fictional characters. Yes, this is where all of those "Blank vs. Blank, who would win?" topics go!
22Yesterday at 4:16
dragoon master dj
Forum Glossary I_folder_bigCharacter Talk

Forum Glossary Manga10Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.
Forum Glossary I_folder_bigHistorical Archives

Forum Glossary Debate10To keep the forum , clean old topics will be Moved Here , If you find any of your topic here don't worry is just because they are old .
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net

Forum Glossary
Page 1 of 1