Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Griffin Shadow God

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11029

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Griffin Shadow God Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Griffin Shadow God Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Griffin Shadow God Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Griffin Shadow God Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Griffin Shadow God Empty
PostSubject: Griffin Shadow God   Griffin Shadow God Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:05 am

Name : Griffin Shadow God

Picture: Griffin Shadow God Griffi10

History : This demon tried to destroy our village . The village shinobi were attacking it with everything they had . Little did they know sound village ninjas snuck into the village to kidnapped our hokage . My father , one of the hokage's advisors , alerted the anbu . He quickly went to where the griffin was and told all the shinobi to go get the hokage . They did not want to leave him there alone . He kept telling hem to go until finally they left . Once they were gone he performed a sealing jutsu . He sealed the beast in my body so that he could keep a close eye on the monster . But he did not know that the griffin was so powerful . The jutsu drained him of his chakra and finally killed him . When they came back to my father , he was already dead . They still did not know what happened to the griffin .

Info: This demon can turn into pure chakra and make you an all powerful person for a short amount of time obviously. It is able to copy any attack it sees , like the sharingan , but more powerful. It uses its giant wings in order to push itself away from the ground and away from the enemy. It is able to use shadows for strength . It is invisable to the human eye , but any animal that is summoned is able to see it .

Jutsus : Forbidden Jutsu's that are not forbidden for this bijuu only he can use it.
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11585

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Griffin Shadow God Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Griffin Shadow God Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Griffin Shadow God Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Griffin Shadow God Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Griffin Shadow God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin Shadow God   Griffin Shadow God Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:29 pm

i thought shin will make a topic for "custom bijuus" when they attack a village? you can make this somerthing kind of like my dragon gods for example
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj

Griffin Shadow God
Page 1 of 1