Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kizashi vs Shibuki of the Eye

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11552

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Kizashi vs Shibuki of the Eye Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Kizashi vs Shibuki of the Eye Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
Kizashi vs Shibuki of the Eye Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Kizashi vs Shibuki of the Eye Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

Kizashi vs Shibuki of the Eye Empty
PostSubject: Kizashi vs Shibuki of the Eye   Kizashi vs Shibuki of the Eye Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:07 pm

-Kizashi
(Rank:kage)
-First

-Shibuki Of the eye
(Rank:Kage)
-Counter
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Kizashi vs Shibuki of the Eye Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Kizashi vs Shibuki of the Eye Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
Kizashi vs Shibuki of the Eye Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Kizashi vs Shibuki of the Eye Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: Kizashi vs Shibuki of the Eye   Kizashi vs Shibuki of the Eye Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:17 pm

As I just had finish a meeting in the hokage office , I then when to the springs to rest in my way to the spring I hear loud screams coming from the forest I ran to the forest, I then notice a enemy was few feet’s away from me , I then Remove my Kage ropes and I stand in a fighting position , I then place my hand firm on the ground and the ground begins to shake as if it were a earthquake , and it begins to cracks till a small earthquake is made , the ground begins to shake and shift so much you could see holes on the battle field and few trees came down , only were I was standing it was plain land , my foe seems to be next to few cracks and 2 holes and his balance should be weak and he should be distracted from my presence allowing to do a quick escape or to hide , do to the ground shaking at a non stop velocity ( Earth Seal Lv.3) , I Then Jump in the Air and Vanish in a smoke screen , I was then far away from the battle field hidden in the forest Giant Trees .

Jutsu Used ( Earth Seal Lv.3 )
Chakra used : 30 chakra points

Chakra : 1000/1000 ( 1,000 - 30 )=970
Back to top Go down
Ace Akau
Student
Student

Exp. : 10172

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Kizashi vs Shibuki of the Eye Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Kizashi vs Shibuki of the Eye Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Life :
Kizashi vs Shibuki of the Eye Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Kizashi vs Shibuki of the Eye Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

PostSubject: Re: Kizashi vs Shibuki of the Eye   Kizashi vs Shibuki of the Eye Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:27 pm

The fire...the magma that burns withen me...Ace would look around the place noticing that he was being unwillingly attacked by the opponent , he felt the quiver of the earth , he revealed his Shringan The Eternal variety , he then opened a Portal and went into it quickly he would appear beside Kiz."Boo..!!Soo did you really thing you where going to get away from me?Kiz?May I call you that?Now you must die though..seeing that you pose as a threat to my village."Ace would say as he would jump back he did handsigns "Earth Release: Antlion Technique"As a huge tornado like thing would spawn into the air and suck everything into it ,trying to pull Kiz within his grasp Ace laughed as the wind wouldn't effect him .He would then began to bag back because he knew it would get messy soon due to people dying trees falling , and other stuff he would wait in cover.[A ranked.]
Back to top Go down
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Kizashi vs Shibuki of the Eye   Kizashi vs Shibuki of the Eye Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:52 pm

A Uchiha Clan Member by the look of his eye he think he can take me down , Kizakshi would say while using his wind elemental abilities he gales through the wind as a gas then his body recover it's solid form , while been behind ace " What a powerful jutsu you just used to bad wind is not my enemy " you are , then Kizashi places his hand firm on the tree and a storm is form , then Kizashi and ace are found inside the eye while 6-bolts of lighting are coming from above aiming to kill Ace " Ligthing Seal Lv.4 " , "Wind Gale Lv.3 ".

chakra : 970-70=900 chakra points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kizashi vs Shibuki of the Eye   Kizashi vs Shibuki of the Eye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kizashi vs Shibuki of the Eye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Anime World :: Social Area :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: