Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Exp. : 19967

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Open Challenge Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Open Challenge Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Life :
Open Challenge Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Open Challenge Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:13 pm

Ream Battle Between

Chinkuko and Shin V.S. Rino {Yahiko} and Dragon Master Dj

Kages V.S. Akatsuki/Rogues

Rino and Dj get first attack

Chinkuko and Shin Counter Attack

Last edited by Chinkuko on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dapimpinm3talmaniac
Reno{Yahiko}
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Reno{Yahiko}

Exp. : 10283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Open Challenge Left_bar_bleue150/150Open Challenge Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Life :
Open Challenge Left_bar_bleue200/200Open Challenge Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:42 am

ahem it's reno
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Open Challenge Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Open Challenge Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Life :
Open Challenge Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Open Challenge Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:39 am

Reno{Yahiko} wrote:
ahem it's reno
Just post an Attack
Back to top Go down
Reno{Yahiko}
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Reno{Yahiko}

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:54 am

yeah yeah...

A figure walks into the area with a sword latched onto his side. His silvery white hair spiked up as he looks at his opponents. His stomach bare and showing the only clothes he wore on his chest was a black vest. His hands were in the pockets of his black like pants. You could almost mistake him for an average human with such modern clothing. He would sigh as the yellow like goggles would vibrate with the movement of the wind. He tilted his head a little bit then looked at his team mate then his opponent. "I couldn't get a better challenge...really? Very well I suppose this will do..." He lifted his hands out of his pockets formed hand signs suddenly his eyes became pitch black as it faded from his bright yellow eyes. He would sigh once again lifting up his right hand as chakra was absorbed into his palm. Suddenly he formed handsigns again. His eyes regaining it's bright yellow eyes, and now gaining purple like marks down his wrists. He would smirk as he rested his hands upon the handle of his sword. He grasped the hilt, letting it be lose and free out of it's binding of the sheathe. He raised the blade, as his free hand reached behind his back. He pulled out a scroll from behind, revealing the name "Akayo Akasha" meaning blue flames.

He would release the scroll with his hand as the papers slid downwards it began to glow. Suddenly a puff of smoke took form in the area. He grasped onto the scroll as the scroll it self if seen through the smoke took form of a sword. He would grasp the hilt of the sword as he would spin it downwards as if showing that this blade was for defense. He would sigh once more then smirk, suddenly his body would become an after image and appear behind one of the opponents partially the one he had in mind was the one with the yellow like hair. He spun his body releasing the chakra he had stolen from before was exerted out of the blade known as blue flames. The name fit the description the blades use as the blade flew downwards at the opponent with the yellow hair. "...Greed...what a pitiful feeling though to feel greed is to fell the warmth of killing." He looked down at his opponent with the yellow hair as the blue flamed blade flew downwards with incredible speed. If the blade hit the shoulder of the yellow haired ninja the blade would brutally sever the shoulder bone. Though knowing it wouldn't work he formed chakra in the other blade secretly knowing that he could use this for a counter attack.
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:34 pm

As I walk into the Arena with my Partner, I look at him and Smirk a little. I turn my head towards my Opponent, I slowly Close my Eyes, and then Quickly Open them, Showing my Eternal Deathgan. We walk foward more, I look at the two ninja and then Decide, "I'll take the One in Akatsuki Robes...." I then wait for our opponents to make a move. I watch both of them with perfect and Clear Vision. I Close my eyes and then Activate my Deathgan Senser, I Look around the the Arena and Quickly Find several Holes that I could use 'crator' in.

I wait with my Partner and then See the Rogue make move. As quikly as I blinked, The Rogue was above us, Aiming to hit My Partner, the Hokage. I quickly React and Form Handseals. I look around and Realize what Jutsu I can use. I Look at our Opponent quickly and Activate my Jutsu. "Earth Style: Dome Lvl 1" A Dome made of Earth Forms around Me and My Partner. "Attack Blocked..." I say Smirking and then Wait for what happens next
Back to top Go down
Reno{Yahiko}
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Reno{Yahiko}

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:03 pm

The ninja would look at the other ninja with his bright yellow eyes. He sighed as he knew this was to come. He would spin his free hand pierce the other blade that had been waiting for the chance of a counter. He would slice through the barrier piercing through the core of the stone like wall. The blade would reached towards the yellow haired ninja, but to their surprise his body would vanish into thin air. "Interesting, to block such a lethal attack along with knowing who I was going after with out even looking at me. Hmmm well then I suppose I must how you say kick it up a notch." His body would appear on the ground as he sighed looking directly at both the ninja who blocked his attack and the yellow haired ninja. He would grip the sword engulfed in large blue flames, by the hilt, spin it sideways. Suddenly a haze much like the other formed around the area where the figure once had stood. The sword once again became a scroll, he would place the scroll behind his back and pull out another one with the name of "Oni No Iakashi" meaning the demon of the dead. He would grip this scroll with his free hand like before but this time he would throw the scroll up into the air. His eyes would close as he would quickly sheathe his other sword now having two completely free hands. He then opens his eyes running his right hand upwards grabbing the scroll as he ran his left hand down the scroll opening it up. The lettering would glow, suddenly in the field a large puff of smoke covers the ninja. The sound of screaming is heard along with the foul stench of death followed by the screaming. The smoke would cease as the ninja stood still with a skinny like katana placed in his hands. The blade would have the mouth of a demon as if it was eating the blade. The coloring of the hilt and handle were of a shade of black and purple. He spun the blade downwards pointing at the ground, he would then become and after image of 10 and run directly at the yellow haired ninja. There was no possibility of the ninja dodging or blocking such an attack unless immune to the screaming and the foul stench of the dead. The blade would continue to scream as purple fog followed behind the blade, it was the stench of the dead. "Those who died scream in torture as those who cry your help are only to swallow you whole, Oni no Iakashi!" The blade would glow as his body became and after image again and suddenly appeared behind the yellow haired ninja. He would slice the blade forward at the back of the ninja, if successful the blade would sever not only the spine but react in a large acting painful death towards the yellow haired ninja. He was prepared just in case the other ninja attacked how ever that shouldn't be possible the main ability of Oni no Iakashi was the ability to throw off the opponents with the sound of screaming and the stench of the dead which acted much like a genjutsu but was impossible to release seeing how it was no genjutsu it was reality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Challenge
Page 1 of 1