Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rinnegan Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11552

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Rinnegan Training Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Rinnegan Training Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
Rinnegan Training Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Rinnegan Training Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

Rinnegan Training Empty
PostSubject: Rinnegan Training   Rinnegan Training Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:21 pm

During the Third great shinobi world War , Shin lived with his Family in a village near Amegakure , This small village was not always peaceful , but in the heart of everyone they had love , Love was the key to survive , love was what made the small village strong , Till One day two Amegakure ninjas broke into their home looking for food, unaware that the place was still inhabited. Shin's parents, believing they were going to be killed, attacked the two so that Shin could escape , they save his life because love was in their heart . Having mistaken them to be enemy ninja, the Amegakure ninja killed his parents. In his grief, Shin awakened his Rinnegan and killed the assailants. He would come to consider this incident the first great pain of his life . But shin still believed love and till today he has one major Goal , To establish love among all nation , Knowing that Nagato was the second person to have obtain the rinnegan , Shin Now knows that his blood is the same as nagato his ancestor , The legends of Pein death was Known all around each nation , But Now I'm the next the third to obtain the Rinnegan and i will establish love , but not by Pain but rather ill Kill anyone whose heart is evil and i will allow those whose hearts are Good , to live.

Shin , Know wonders from nation to nation , in search for love . He try to get food from villagers house , he has found new friends and other have die , He has no Home , His heart will soon Know Pain , but he rather has love and the love will allow him to continue to move on with his unwanted life . Shin one day so all his friend die and only he survived because of his legendary eyes , they die in the war . Shin soon makes a new friend whose rank was above Shin , he was one of the Jounin rank ninja from the Wind nation , the Jounin chakra nature was wind and was powerful at wind style jutsu . Shin and his new friend begin to train , and wonder the ninja World.

As they move from villages , Kyofu the jounin from the Wind nation , Teaches shin one or two things , At first Shin learns a water style jutsu from Kyofu as they train Water gushes out from the mouth like a waterfall and washes away the enemy. One can freely control the power of this technique with the amount chakra one releases. Having many variations, this is a basic Water Release technique. Water Release: Violent Water Wave , this jutsu work great as they continue their Adventure , but soon something horrible was to happen .

As the War continue , Kyofu was killed by the foe from a powerful group of s-rank ninjas , Shin then Activates his Rinnegan and kills the Foe's with a Unknown jutsu .

Shin love for Kyofu was great , he then seals his body inside a scroll , in hope of kyofu becoming his first path . Kyofu should be gifted as the Deva path . On my way to the Leaf village i stop by a near village , And i begin to revive Kyofu as my deva path . He was revived by the Rinnegan , i then gave him some black ropes . and we continue our Journey .

Knowing i had the Deva path gravity jutsu , I knew i would be able to take Down and Entire Army of Soldiers . I then continue the road to the leaf village . as i get close to the village I'm surrounded by 500 shinobi from the hidden Leaf village , i then Summon the Deva path , And the Path then Shouts A mighty push , and all 500 shinobi are push with a great impact force , and each die but only one survive the impact , I then ask what his name was and he Reply , my name is Enko sarutobi , And i posses the forbidden jutsu reaper sealing jutsu , I then said really , I then Think he should become my Human Path , he works well with people souls . As Enko tries to kill me with his Forbidden jutsu , the Deva path , shouts once more a mighty push , and Enko is push with the force of a 500 soldiers strength . Enko then dies and at the second became my Human Path .

I enter the village hidden from others , The Human path shows his face as if it was Enko , No one Knew that he was a dead body who was revive by the Rinnegan , Enko was famous in the village for his Forbbiden jutsus . the Human Path then moves in to the Hokages room , the Room was Rather Empty , But their was a ninja their it looked like the co-kage , his face was hidden from the human path . The human path then shout whats your name , and the Person say don't you know me Enko , and as a smart Shinobi who seems to be co-kage , then Knows i was been Control or was a path or some sort of puppet and tries to kill me with a Long Sword , and Absorb all my chakra with the Sword , it seems like a version of the Shark Skin . The human Path then places his hand over the person head and Takes the Person soul away , Killing who seem to be the Co-kage , the human path then uses the Rinnegan to revive the Person and the person became my Preta Path.

We then , when to a new village the Hidden water fall village , in our way to the village we find a powerful who was a master at summoning jutsu , The foe try to summon a God whose chakra scale were out of this world , i then summon the preta path who absorb all of the god chakra , the deva path then shouts a a mighty push , as the god summoning is push with great impact force the human path is summon and , places his hand on the gods head and takes away it's soul , i then used the power of the rinnegan to kill the foe who summon the god and i then revive the foe as my Animal Path .

As we are close to the village hidden in the waterfall the village leader , try to kill me and my paths , the leader summons a powerful waterfall with the power of a Thousand rivers , the preta path tries to absorb all the jutsu chakra but the jutsu had to much chakra for the preta path , then deva path then , uses the force of gravity to push the water away , while the Anime path summons , a Gaint panda whose defense is great , after few minutes the jutsu is stop and shin uses , Water style : Water Wave , and gushes of water will carry the kage away , while the human path will take the soul away from the leader , while the preta path absorbs all the leaders chakra , soon the leader dies and my rinnegan revives the leader , as the leader is revive he becomes my Outer Path

The leader had a brother who was hidden in the woods , the leader brother then summons a second waterfall , but this time the deva path was able to use gravity to stop the jutsu , while the outer path who seems to be the leader and brother of the ninja , then uses the Life and Death jutsu and ask the brother if he loves the village and the brother did not talk and then the demon of life and death appears behind the brothers and kills the brothers and and then the human was revive as the Naraka path

A hidden power

The peaceful country of the fire where lived the Uzumaki young person had ever known similar peace and since the wars wiped in the past, quietude had finally been able to settle, however the introduction of this peace could not have been done without sacrifice. It y' has that of many years at the time of the apogee of powerful villages, the conflicts followed one another, plunging the world in an apocalyptic chaos post where all the villages were devoted to confrontations mortals which ceased destroying of advantage the various countries rather only of helping them to build itself, but with what was that due?

As always desire of more than power of was leading cause, which corroding the heart of the men, transformed them into avid monsters of destruction, which quérant to push back the borders of their villages in order to increase them, controlled all the adjoining countries thanks to the power, in these medieval times, of the powerful clans uchihas and senjuus whose objective to form a nation more powerful than the others plugged them making them almost inhuman… It was, indeed, the birth of the village of Konoha and the adjoining countries had to resign themselves and capitulate vis-a-vis the power of the combination of these two clans. In the middle of this desolation a small country containing was a power exceeding the human understanding, even dangeureuse than that of the leaders of Konoha, it acted of the capacity of the clan fuuma, “the rinnegan”, a capacity giving of the capacities so powerful which it hoisted their owner with a statute whose simulitude with a god was justifiable.
Years after, this capacity contained by a ninja of Heart under the identity of Nagato Fuuma, still young, did not cease expressing its presence granting more and more fame its country which, after being almost destroyed by the wars passed, had been seen attacking by a ninja so powerful that was sent powerful the sanins of Konoha in order to protect this country making from now on left whole the village of Konoha. Parmis these three powerful ninjas, was the future sempai of Nagato which taught to them to be used for to be able to them after having observed the dissimulated force of Nagato which eliminated this nuke-nin, where him and its two fellow-members had failed, only by fixing it of the glance, whereas one of his/her friends was going to be removed. Thus appeared for the first time this to provide and from the years later, were born at the village from Konoha a young ninja, Naruto Uzumaki whose father sacrificed himself for the good of the village. No person in the village could not suspect that it dissimulated in him, in addition to one monster, the secrecy of the clan fuuma like her power, but let me tell you all the history of this young ninja whose power did not cease growing.

A singular childhood

It y' has that of many years, at one time when the world knew only war and desolation, due to the expansion of the military capacity several villages parmis which that of Konoha, appeared of the monsters to the frightening power of which one of them, avid of fresh pulpits, attacked Konoha. It was not any of these animals of will chakra, but most powerful of the nine, the démoniaque fox with nine tails: “Kyuubi” a monster whose simple morbid glance terrified and of which will chakra it formed of a mixture of fuuton and katon, had the capacity to kill more than one thousand of people while making kiss the pressure of the air becoming unbreathable at once for all. Parmis the defenders of peace and the village, was a man Minato Namikaze, the yondaime hokage which had sworn, since the acquisition of this so much snuffed rank, to protect the village with the danger from its life. The confrontation thus began, of the blows of kunais sounded and of many ninjas did not cease precipitating with the doors of Konoha to stop “the animal”, but without result. Yondaime even did not return to him from there, the power of this thing was so large, that it appeared inexhaustible. Having already used of all these jutsus offensive, the fourth hokage, Yondaime sama, having had to be solved to give up its life to preserve peace with the country of fire. Using of a prohibited seal, he imprisoned Kyuubi in the coprs of his young person wire and mourru. Nobody heard never again spoken about him, his face was simply engraved in the rock so that never, no one does not forget its sacrifice. The years passed and the village had took again these idyllic colors, the happy birds to wake up in this serenity already started to push their chantonnements morning, while the village woke up as of the first gleams of the morning to the working life. This village seemed to be filled up of happiness, but this facet was not going any more to last well a long time, because soon the young ninja then just 13 years old, was going to make burst the truth dissimulated by the wise ones of the village, all with the current that a being, attached since always to the history of Konoha, carpet in the shade, was able to control all the bijuus (monsters of will chakra) without those not opposing least resistance to him. What was it going to occur once the truth would have burst? Nobody knew it and only the old ones could say so yes or not, the village would remain with the anger of the young person Naruto Uzumaki who, not supporting by treason, from would go away certainly from this one where the wise ones envisaged to deliver it in the event of attack to the owner of this faculty in order to offer to him “Kyuubi” in exchange of the survival of the village.
One day, whereas Naruto was involved calmly, it to him was given the chance to surprise a conversation between two men, speaking curiously about a heavy secrecy. Of alarming step, Naruto continued to improve in its art of the taijutsu and of the ninjutsu, while they continued their conversation, until the moment when, took by the excitation or the astonishment, one of them pronounced the name of Yondaime sama by saying that it could be that it did not die.

How that? Yon. Is Yondaime sama, it… it… it VI… vant… C… they are marvellous, it is really alive are sure for you?

To tell the truth, I am not sure of nothing, but I have surprised a conversation between two anbus which prepared seems it an unknown ground mission where according to their information, it would be.”

It is brilliant, it finally will be able to remove us from this funny of kid ^^

You want to speak about the child in whom Kyuubi is sealed?

Yes, it nauseates me, only to see it gives me desire for vomitting, it is dangeureux, one would do of débarasser better…

The two ninjas did not cease speaking, Naruto having this time, very heard of their conversation, continued to be involved, when very blow, it was immobilized, tightening its fists in front of him, while tears are reflected to run its eyes and were crushed on its skin after having crossed all its face. It could nothing make there, sadness did not cease invading it. Everyone hated it without that not being justifiable. Sometimes he thought, that reproached him one can be for being born, considering he had not had to choose when the fourth hokage had sealed this monster in the center even of its body, on the level of the navel. However, it was to live in spite of these mockeries, these insults and the ill-treatments of all the villagers. By chance, a country could never be consistué that idiots and always had people in the large heart, such as Iruka sempai, a jounin that Naruto had met at the time of one of its drives. It was the person whom Naruto considered more at the village of Konoha, it was like a big brother to see him even like a father. Between them, there were never tensions and it was pleasant to discuss with somebody also understanding. Unfortunately, it had been sent recently on mission and from now on Naruto was found all alone again, like always. But that had thus become the mother of Naruto, the beautiful one and charming kunoichi: “Kushina Uzumaki”

Rinnegan Training Kushinall7

who had always been at the side of Minato the father of Naruto, person in charge of all misfortunes which this one lived. Kushina, the mother of Naruto, had alas died during the childbirth of Naruto and only Sarutobi sama, the third hokage, had dealt with him after the disappearance of his/her father. However, the love that this last gave him was that of a father to his son and Naruto never which been able to be solved with living easily in the middle of such an amount of hatred. The children of the village had prohibition to approach him and being become again hokage since the death yondaime, Sarutobi would not have to better deal with him… Certainement… But it was not the case and Naruto after that, due to learn how to fight to survive, which
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net

Rinnegan Training
Page 1 of 1