Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new restrictions on joining Akatsuki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11585

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
new restrictions on joining Akatsuki Left_bar_bleue1000/1000new restrictions on joining Akatsuki Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
new restrictions on joining Akatsuki Left_bar_bleue1500/1500new restrictions on joining Akatsuki Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

new restrictions on joining Akatsuki Empty
PostSubject: new restrictions on joining Akatsuki   new restrictions on joining Akatsuki Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:16 pm

i have some cfomplaints that every single person joins Akatsuk imaking villages weak so i have decided to make restrictions on joining

if you want to join you need a good reason to join dont say things like i wanna join Akatsuki cause i like the uniforms or because akatsuki is cool NO!! no reason no joining

after you get past that part you need to make sure you know at least 15+ jutsus doesnt matter what ranks they are E-S as long as you have 15+ jutsus you are eligible

after that test you have to fight the leader of the Akatsuki (ME) and i will testyour abilitie

after that i confirm my results to say yes you can join or no you cannot of course i shall give you reasons why you cant or can joincand if you cant join please dont whine saying but i wanna join Akatsuki just join a village or just be a simple rogue ninja
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11029

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
new restrictions on joining Akatsuki Left_bar_bleue1000/1000new restrictions on joining Akatsuki Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
new restrictions on joining Akatsuki Left_bar_bleue1500/1500new restrictions on joining Akatsuki Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

PostSubject: Re: new restrictions on joining Akatsuki   new restrictions on joining Akatsuki Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:18 pm

I want o join because i want to destroy Konoha.
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11585

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: new restrictions on joining Akatsuki   new restrictions on joining Akatsuki Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:18 pm

you can only try joining Akatski A MAXIMUM OF 3 TIMES IF YOU FAIL THE TEST 3 TIMES YOU ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED TO JOIN AKATSUKI
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new restrictions on joining Akatsuki   new restrictions on joining Akatsuki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new restrictions on joining Akatsuki
Page 1 of 1