Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fire style: dragon palm technique

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11585

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
fire style: dragon palm technique Left_bar_bleue1000/1000fire style: dragon palm technique Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
fire style: dragon palm technique Left_bar_bleue1500/1500fire style: dragon palm technique Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

fire style: dragon palm technique Empty
PostSubject: fire style: dragon palm technique   fire style: dragon palm technique Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:37 am

i sit in the training grounds and decide its finally time to start learning some of the great jutsu my father would always show me i have every scroll he had for each jutsu in my room in a giant special safe that only i know how to open i brought one with me it is long and red i open it and it says in japanese "instructions for fire release: dragon palm technique" theres is a lot of writing along with 2 images showing what happens if you succesfully use the techniqueas i say while reading the scroll " this is a B rank fire style jutsu it is considered a taininjutsu because it increases your punching ability while also being a ninjutsu the user must focus fire elemental chakra into there hands and if succesful it will form into dragon heads made of flames around the hands once so the user can punch the air which releases fireballs at the enemy or simply punch them the dragon heads increase yourpunching power by adding a burning sensation to the hit severley burning the enemy lets give it a try" i stand up and put the scroll on the step i was sitting on and i close my eyes and focus chakra into the palms of my hands my hands start to glimmer with a reddish glow at first showing signs of chakra flow until my hands begin to light on fire however im still motionless as the flames do not harm the user the flames then form into dragon heads made from the searing flames "time to test these machineguns out!" i target a bunch of trees and punch the air 4 times each punch releases a avaerage sized fire ball and slams into the trees leaving singing black burn marks in them i slwoly walk towards the trees and punch one the strength is so great the tree i punch breaks in half and the top half begins to burn as the dragons on my hands disapear i smirk and grab the scroll i left on the steps and walk away from the training grounds
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11552

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
fire style: dragon palm technique Left_bar_bleue2000/2000fire style: dragon palm technique Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
fire style: dragon palm technique Left_bar_bleue2500/2500fire style: dragon palm technique Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

fire style: dragon palm technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire style: dragon palm technique   fire style: dragon palm technique Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:08 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net

fire style: dragon palm technique
Page 1 of 1