Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

deidara vs tobi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11552

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
deidara vs tobi Left_bar_bleue2000/2000deidara vs tobi Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
deidara vs tobi Left_bar_bleue2500/2500deidara vs tobi Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

deidara vs tobi Empty
PostSubject: deidara vs tobi   deidara vs tobi Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:18 am

Who wins ?
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11552

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
deidara vs tobi Left_bar_bleue2000/2000deidara vs tobi Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
deidara vs tobi Left_bar_bleue2500/2500deidara vs tobi Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

deidara vs tobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: deidara vs tobi   deidara vs tobi Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:18 am

Well... I would want Deidara to win cause I like him so much, but in reality (or at least anime reality), it would be Tobi who wins. I mean, he's Madara Uchiha, an all-powerful shinobi. I doubt Deidara could beat him or even land a hit on him.

(Read comic from right to left)
Deidara: Uwaa! Doing that sealing jutsu really tired me out! I'm going to go get some artistic sleep, hm! And you better not do anything stupid, mm!
Tobi: Ha! Ha! Wakarimashita (I understand in japanese)! Tobi is always a good boy!

Deidara: Tobi Kisama (a vulgar form of "you" in japanese), mm!! Just how do you explain this, mm?

Tobi: It's art! Senpai didn't you always want me to improve in art, huh? Well, I did improve! Tobi is such a good boy!

Deidara: Death by explosion, mm!!
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11585

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
deidara vs tobi Left_bar_bleue1000/1000deidara vs tobi Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
deidara vs tobi Left_bar_bleue1500/1500deidara vs tobi Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

deidara vs tobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: deidara vs tobi   deidara vs tobi Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:41 am

nu uh i say deidara has some sort of a chance remember his C4 also madara has yet to show he master raiton so he cant defuse deidara's bombs and also if he wants to hurt deidara he has to deactivate that one jutsu that makes him transparent and phase through things once he does that C4 could kill him
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Exp. : 19967

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
deidara vs tobi Left_bar_bleue1500/1500deidara vs tobi Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Life :

deidara vs tobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: deidara vs tobi   deidara vs tobi Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:50 pm

I think that if Deidara used his dieing move were he makes the huge explosion, he would win, Even Tobi said that he was frightend of that Jutsu
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dapimpinm3talmaniac
Sponsored content

deidara vs tobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: deidara vs tobi   deidara vs tobi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

deidara vs tobi
Page 1 of 1