Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas to start a topic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11552

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Ideas to start a topic Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Ideas to start a topic Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
Ideas to start a topic Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Ideas to start a topic Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

Ideas to start a topic Empty
PostSubject: Ideas to start a topic   Ideas to start a topic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:35 pm

If you feel like your not posting much , or that the forum is not activate then thats because your not starting topics , in this post i will make over ( 20-40 ) Things , that can make you make ( 1,000 )topics you can make that have not been made by others , after they are made ill -Strike them out-.

-The list-

1. People like comics , ok so here is a simple way to post and start topic go to google , images ,
Search Naruto Comics , or Manga Comics , then post any comic in the Off-topic , Area in the forum .

Example .

Spoiler:

2. People like videos , songs Ect. , go to youtube search videos about "Manges" & " Anime " and in the off-topic area post them in a new topic.

3. The battleground , You can easily make over-millions of topic about ( One character Vs Another Character ) from the Anime or Mange .

3. You can Create a Glossary of naruto images in the ( Off-topic )

4. And easy way to start topic is to " Make it fun " by fun i mean like make off-topics about , Quotes from naruto character that are funny . Like " I like ramen " ( By . Naruto Uzumaki )

5. You can make a fan club , in the Fan club area about any of these characters and other you know .

6. When a new manga chapter comes one let people Know about it in the "Manga Area in the forum " give us the link , when a new anime video comes out start a topic in Off-topic.

7. Role play with friends .

8. Post games in the off-topic Area , Games like Flash games ( Any anime or manga Game )

9. Help people by making Guides in the Technical forum , or feedback forum , I Know everyone has suggestion for the forum so make them in the feedback forum .

More Coming Soon
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net

Ideas to start a topic
Page 1 of 1