Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kisame,s forum character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisame
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kisame

Exp. : 10493

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Kisame,s forum character Left_bar_bleue150/150Kisame,s forum character Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Life :
Kisame,s forum character Left_bar_bleue200/200Kisame,s forum character Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Kisame,s forum character Empty
PostSubject: Kisame,s forum character   Kisame,s forum character Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:25 am

Kisame,s forum character %3Ca%20href=" border="0" />
The Real Life Ninja World.
This is where it all starts.
Issac

Kisame,s forum character Swordsman-sig

[b]Hello, I'm kisame." I am "16." I have been role playing for ]8 months.] I will be ACTIVE.And I think "Shin" Is Really awsome!

Name
. Issac
Birthdate . march 18.
Gender . male.
Age |. 16
Height 6'00
Weight.195.0 cm
Blood Type . AB
Kekkei Genkai. N/A
Occupation Mizukage
Affiliation.
Team. N/A.

Ninja ID:
Academy Grad.Age:
Chuunin Grad.Age :
Jounin Grad.Age :
Clan :
Family :
Chakra Nature : water

[b]Background.
He grew up a lone wolf a swordsman for higher he took jobs for money but he was never happy.One day he left the will of fire and vowed to make follow his own will the will of water but it wouldnt be an easy task for him he follows the way of the sword and water justu but the little else or is known about him or his plans for being a ninja at this time all is known is his will of water.

Appearance.
pic is at the top.
Abilities

Combat Skills:
(Text Here )

Summoning Technique:

(Text Here )

Stats:
( Text Here )

RP Sample:

Quote :
As Issac woke from his sleep he fealt the rain drops falling on his face he slowly stood to his feet and looked around to see were he currently was kisame then gripped his sword in his hand then slowly walked out down the road nearby the rain was cold and wet for Issac this is nothing he said to himself as he contiued to walk down the road for his next misson as the rain fell.

Last edited by Kisame on Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:38 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/member.php?u=571
Kisame
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kisame

Exp. : 10493

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Kisame,s forum character Left_bar_bleue150/150Kisame,s forum character Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Life :
Kisame,s forum character Left_bar_bleue200/200Kisame,s forum character Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Kisame,s forum character   Kisame,s forum character Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:11 pm

i followed the template from alice perfectly so judge me or not the choice is yours i put alot of work into this it took me 2 days total sosry for the wait.
Back to top Go down
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/member.php?u=571
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11552

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Kisame,s forum character Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Kisame,s forum character Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
Kisame,s forum character Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Kisame,s forum character Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: Kisame,s forum character   Kisame,s forum character Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:48 am

Approved.

-As you roleplay you will grow stats and be part of a clan - ect.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kisame,s forum character   Kisame,s forum character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kisame,s forum character
Page 1 of 1